Monday 11 March 2019

My Yarn Haul!

I got a lot of Read Heart Super Saver yarn in from YarnCanada.ca! With some basic yarn colours from Michael's too, I'm really excited to get started adding colour to my cute little Sobble!



I'm probably just crazy, but it feels like the yarn I got online is softer than what I got from Michael's...but I think I'm just excited by all the pretty colours.

The colours I got are: (all Red Heart Super Saver)

  • Light Sage
  • Blue
  • Delft Blue
  • Country Blue
  • Cornmeal
  • Pumpkin
  • Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly website, so please ensure that your comments are free from vulgar or hateful language. I reserve the right to remove comments at my discretion.
Learn about how your personal information is used when commenting here.