Tuesday 26 March 2019

A Scorbunny Prototype

While waiting for my next batch of yarn to come in, I decided to try my hand at Scorbunny! This pattern was a lot harder to design than Sobble's, thanks to me deciding that I was going to do the ears and tufts in one piece, just because I really don't like sewing on amigurumi pieces. Still, I'm incredibly proud of how he turned out!

The little patch of blue on his right foot was me testing out how to add the coloured tip to an oval. I still need to make a few adjustments on the pattern as a whole: I want his feet to be a little longer, and he has some balancing issues (I think it's just because I sewed the pieces on wrong). The "collar" turned out a bit too long, which led to it being sewn on unevenly.

I guess when I have to wait for yarn to come in I get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly website, so please ensure that your comments are free from vulgar or hateful language. I reserve the right to remove comments at my discretion.
Learn about how your personal information is used when commenting here.